Beware You Are About To Glance Into My Head.....

My Life As I Know It

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Better Day

Today was a much better day. That may be due to the fact that I have taken my Zoloft for the first time in two days last night before bed. Although I don't recommend taking three days doses all in the same day. I got really drowsy and slept the afternoon away after taking two doses at once. Oh well...as they say you live and learn. Besides that not too much happening. Last night we (Sam, Aaron and I) went out to eat at the Olive Garden for dinner once I woke up from my several hour drug induced sleep. After we got back to my house the boys went catfishing while I slept. This morning Sam and I went to Chapel Hill and to see Aaron at Pet Supply Plus. Then I came to work and that's about it. More later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home