Beware You Are About To Glance Into My Head.....

My Life As I Know It

Friday, August 04, 2006

Blah Day

Yesterday was just a blah day. I just didn't feel much of anything. I wasn't upset about anything in particular.....just not feeling like talking much.
Last night I had some nightmares....therfore did not sleep very well. I relived several instances of being rapped. I thought if I could have just said no I could have stopped it. But how can a five year old say no to a late twentyish guy?? I hate everything about being rapped the feeling, the confusion of what was happening, the guy, and that it happened in genral. Most people do not know that I went though that. As I contemplated going through that along with everything else of my childhood, I am super supprised that I am still here.
Last night I also had several nightmares about miscarring. I relived the two that I had, but also had dreams about miscarring again. Let's just say that I did not sleep well last night.
More later!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, August 05, 2006 8:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww conni. you deserved that hug i gave you. that really sucks. and not that many people can say they've been through that. well, sweetie... i love you...and sam does. and that's all that matters! oh and jt likes you too...haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home