Intersting Day
So a breif update from the last time I posted....
Work on Saturday was extreamly slow. When I got back, Casper (my almost 6 month old cat) and I went for a walk. Yes, I am one of those weird people that put their cat on a harnest and go for walks/runs....come on you must have guessed that if you know me ;)! Since I have been staying with Sam, this time Casper and I went down Hankee Road...yes in the middle of the country. There was even one truck that passed us, then stopped and watched. You would have thought these country folk had never seen a person walk a cat before. Besides that yesterday was fairly average.
Then today, Sam did an oil change on their van. When he took the oil over to their seperator, he found four adorable little kitties. They are not more than 8 weeks old. Someone actually just dropped off these kittens in a random place. So we took a box to go and resue them. It was super exciting....until we got them back to the house and saw they were infested with creepy crawly critters. So we are going to take them to the APL in the morning. We have a feeling they will have to be put to sleep because of the infestation. They also have flees and ear mites. I can't understand why someone would just drop these poor little kittens off to fend for themselves. :(
Today I also went to church and work. After work, I met Sam and Aaron at Ryan's house. They had been fishing for several hours and I joined the fun in the row boat. It was great times!!
Well, got to go....more later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home