Beware You Are About To Glance Into My Head.....

My Life As I Know It

Monday, August 07, 2006

Heartless People

Heartless people make me so angry!!! The kittens that we left are not doing well. We did find two of them (Runt and Yapper), but we could not find the other two (Fester and Mr. Adventurer). I can't understand why anyone would leave four eight week old kittens in a dive. Oh well. It is sad that they have maggots in their skin. I hope then end up ok! I cried when we took Runt and Yapper to the APL this morning. So did the ladies that worked there. It is just so sad that someone could allow that to helpless animals. Sam and I are going to look for Fester and Mr. Adventurer tomrrow morning. Maybe they were scared and hiding today...I hope so!! More later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home