Beware You Are About To Glance Into My Head.....

My Life As I Know It

Monday, August 14, 2006

Good Weekend!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive and well. I know I have not posted in a while, but that is because I spent the weekend in Michigan for a bridal shower. We (Amy and I) had a fantastic time!! We had a delicious dinner at a local Chineese resturant, which as fun and exciting!! The wedding shower was beautiful. And we got to ride on a pontoon boat! We had to come back last night because I had to work today :(. I can't wait to go to the wedding in September. After work today we went to Walmart and I got some beads and what not to make a special braclet...in memory of my two miscarriages. Well, I might lay down and go to bed soon. More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home