Beware You Are About To Glance Into My Head.....

My Life As I Know It

Friday, August 18, 2006

Crazyness

Ok so since the last time I posted, life has been a bit crazy. Mostly that has just been the last 24 hours.....So I worked 8 hours yesterday at Acme, cashiering. The day went by fairly quickly, and life was going well. I got to train one of our new cashiers, which I really enjoy doing, I had a few customers complain about this or that, and I also had many praises about my work. All in all a fairly good, average day. That was until I was driving home to Sam's house. A lady honked at me, and I assumed that I was sitting through a green light, as I typically have been caught doing. Ok, so I decided that the honk ment that I needed to go, and i took my foot off the clutch, and pushed on the accelorator to go...and as luck would have it, I hit the girl's car in front of mine. So we go through the intersection, and pull over. It turns out that the girl is test driving the car from a dealership...I am feeling terrible at this point in time ;(. We end up calling the police....one one teny tiny scratch to her car, and my hood and grill are not so spectacular on silver streak.... :(. That's how life is isn't it. So I was not too terribly sore while at the scene of the accident....but I am terribly sore today, where the seatbealt pulled across my shoulder, chest, and abdomen. I also pushed on the break really hard and my ankel and hip are kinda sore as well today. So, Sam and I both work today, luckily, but he had to be at work at 11, while I don't have to be there until 5....of course...so I am sitting in the Husdson Library's cafe, sipping some steamer with caramel and banana flavoring, posting this and searching for a job for Sam. Luckily he is so understand and caring that he is willing to give up his evening with the boys to wait for me to finish work.
So besides this minor inconvienece in our lives, things have been up and down recently. I have been taking my Zoloft religously each night at 9pm. But I still have really depressing days and then some that are still depressing, but better. I found out from Aaron on Tuesday that Wendy is pregnant. That really made me get depressed. It just dosen't seem fair that people my age are having families of their own and I have miscarried two pregnancies so far. But Aaron and Sam tried to make me feel better, which was really nice of them to do. We went to Gander Mountain in Twinsburg for a while, and then out to eat at the Manderian Restruant next door. That was fun, then we also went over to Ryan's house and went fishing for a while in the row boat on the lake. That was fun, until I got a migrane and we headed home. I hate these migranes!!!! I can't stand having them any more!!! They are soo inconvienent. All I want to do is ball up in bed and die.
Oh, on a brighter note, my grandma sent me pictures of my wedding dress when we went dress shopping a while ago!!! I will try to post one or two later!!
Well, I would love to post more, but I should job search for Sam for a bit...I also want to finish Marley & Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home